2010年1月22日 星期五

The detailed introduction of Taiwan(1)

Figure 1 (The view from my apartments of Hsinchu city)



I would like to take the pictures about our country.

Not just introduce the well-known beauty spots or famous food to other people. I want to introduce Taiwanese's true life to the foreigner who wants to visit Taiwan for a long stay.

Every time I see the introduction about Taiwan, All are about our famous food. However, we won't eat the famous food every day, we may just take some food in the neighborhood.

For example, every one who lives in Hsinchu, they know the City God Temple have many popular and famous foods, but even me, working in my company wherr is near ChengHuang Temple, we will not choose ChengHuang Temple to be our lunch place.

After I ask some people, I got the same answer, the ChengHuang Temple is like open for the visitors , the people whose real life in Hsinchu, they seldom went to ChengHuang Temple.

I believe many visitors or foreigners miss the "Real life" in Taiwan,  maybe  it's our problem, the book or magazine only introduces the well-known beauty spots or famous food, Our and our English tour guides are  too less, or maybe, it's because we live in our place too long to rember some beautiful things or places we've already seen or been there.

So I hope this blog can be a good blog that introduces our true life to visitors and foreigners.

沒有留言: